VAT Registration

Often known as TIN Number, it is mandatory for any manufacturing or trading business with a turnover of over Rs. 4 Thousand.

Get Started At 8,790 onwards

VAT Registration

WHY Eformation

50 Verified Vendors

We've tied-up with some of the best vendors in major cities of the country to get you your VAT Registration. We've completed 500+ registrations in the past 12 months.

5 Customer Score

We make your interaction with government as smooth as is possible by doing all the paperwork for you. We will also give you absolute clarity on the process to set realistic expectations.

Strong Team

Our team of experienced business advisors are a phone call away, should you have any queries about the process. But we'll try to ensure that your doubts are cleared before they even arise.


To be submitted by Directors & Shareholders

  • Scanned PAN Card of Partners/Directors/Proprietor
  • Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
  • Scanned passport-sized photograph
  • Scanned passport-sized photograph
  • Rental agreement/Sale deed of commercial space

For the Entity (if any)

  • PAN Card of Company or Partnership
  • Board Resolution, in case of company
  • Incorporation Certificate or Partnership Agreement
  • Memorandum & Articles of Association


First Time Only

VAT is to be paid only when a commodity is produced or imported and sold for the first time. Subsequent sales are exempt, as are all exports. Local and inter-state rates differ on all goods, so there's no fixed rate for sales tax.

Same As TIN

VAT is the tax you pay while purchasing raw materials and what the end-consumer ultimately pays. The number you are registered under is called Tax-payer Identification Number (TIN). VAT registration and TIN registration are, therefore, the same.

Commercial Space Necessary

A government official is likely to inspect the premises, so this should not be taken lightly. The space should be in good condition or the inspector could delay the grant of the registration.


2 Working Hours

You need to send in PAN cards, identity, address proofs and four passport-sized photographs of the proprietor/partners/directors. Private limited companies must also submit the Memorandum and Articles of Association, Form 32, Form 18 and Certificate of Incorporation, while Partnerships must submit the Partnership Agreement. Finally, the rental agreement for the office address, if it is rented, along with the electricity bill.

2 Working Days

The application will be prepared by our representatives in two working days. It will then be filed and submitted to the authorities via our affiliates. We will be sent a basic acknowledgement within seven working days.

10 to 25 Working Days

Your application will be processed by the department and may involve a physical inspection. Once approved, the Taxpayer Identitification Number (TIN), an 11-digit number, will be issued. A certificate will also be issued. We will courier it to you when it is received from the government department.

Founded by young, dynamic and well qualified professionals, Eformation provides a complete range of integrated IT & legal support services to worldwide legal community and helps our clients in receiving value for money.

© eformation | Powered by Aayam Infotech Pvt. Ltd.